OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Data privacy and its safety remains a first priority for us here at AmoureLi Private Limited as part of our core values in ensuring a complete customer solution and satisfaction. In the interest of our valued prospective customers, career seekers and of the general public, we have strengthened control of our data protection, security and implementation. To better protect and serve you, we are providing this notice to explain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the choices you can make about the way your personal data is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personal data may be requested.
Protecting your personal data and enabling you to choose how to deal with your personal data under applicable laws are our top priorities. We aim to be accountable, open and transparent in processing your personal data. We shall response and comply with your request in relation to your personal data in a professional and timely manner in accordance with the applicable laws.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This notice applies to all personal data collected by us or submitted by you on the amoureli.com website and its sub-domains or through other communications with you. On some pages, you can make initial contact with us, make general inquiries on products and services, subscribe to our newsletter as well check on career opportunities. The types of personal data collected include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Other data to enable us to provide you with the services and functionalities chosen by you
We only collect adequate (but not excessive) personal data from you in relation to lawful purposes directly related to our functions or activities.
HOW WE UTILIZE PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal data you provide:
* to communicate with you, to reply to a request or enquiry, remain in contact and to provide ongoing personalized service to you. Such personal information provided are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties;
* to subscribe to and receive our newsletters, as well as updates on our new products and services. If you give your consent to us to use your personal data for direct marketing purpose, we will use your personal data, and other information you so register or consent for direct marketing of our products and services from time to time. Information you submit will not be used for this purpose unless you give prior consent to us;
* to perform research and statistical analysis in order for us to better learn about your preferences and thereby help improve our products and services;
* to diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed improvement or optimization of related operation and performance of our services;
* to investigate complaints or suspicious transactions;
* to prevent or detect crime;
* to make disclosure as required by applicable laws and/or rules;
* to enable an actual or proposed assignee or transferee of our business or our rights in respect of your personal data to evaluate the transaction intended;
* for other purposes related or incidental to all or any of the above purposes.
LEGAL BASIS AND REASONS FOR US PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for us to process your personal data includes:
- When you give consent to us for specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of yours or another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data; or
- Other legal basis allowed under applicable laws.
The reasons for us to collect your personal data include:
- It is necessary for you to provide us with your personal data. Some of them are mandatory, which are basic information we need in order to serve you. Other information is optional and is to be provided on a voluntary basis.
- If you are unable or unwilling to provide us with complete and correct basic personal data, we may not provide or continue to provide to you our services.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of personal data, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect online.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain personal data at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
In cases of data breach, we will notify data protection authorities and affected individuals within 72 hours or within other time limits under the applicable laws.
DATA SHARED WITH 3 RD PARTIES
We may transfer personal information to non-affiliated third parties which includes but not limited to our agents, contractors, sub-contractors, telecommunication operators, mailing providers, direct sales agents, telemarketing providers, call centres, data processing providers, information technology providers, any other party under a duty of confidentiality to us and any actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our business or our rights in respect of your personal information. This is in pursuant to agreements that prohibit the third parties from using or disclosing the personal data other than for the purpose of processing and which impose security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
The collection and disclosure of personal data contemplated in this policy may involve a transfer of the data to jurisdictions located outside of your country of residence. In these cases, we will take steps to ensure your privacy rights continue to be protected.
For purposes of protection, we ensure that all personal data will be appropriately handled in strict adherence to the relevant provisions of the applicable laws.
We will not collect, use, share or disclose to any third parties the personal data provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described in this Policy and without providing you also an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
HOW LONG DATA WILL BE STORED
Every twelve (12) months from the noted first visit to the site, the user will be given an option to renew his state of consent or through another pop-up banner.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We will keep your personal data only as long as the user’s account is active and it is reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy or such longer period as may be required by the applicable laws.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
USES OF COOKIES
Strictly Necessary Cookies are required for the operation of our website by:
- allowing our web server to determine whether the cookies setting on your web browser have been enabled or disabled. This allows us to know whether data can be collected from your web browser.
- temporarily allowing you to carry information between pages of our Website to avoid having to re-enter that information
- temporarily identifies your device once you visit a secure page on our Website so that our web server can maintain a dialogue with your web browser in order for you to carry out certain activities.
Analytical/Performance Cookies are used to help us improve our website by tracking your visits to our website and recognising your web browser when you are a repeat visitor so that we can gather statistics on new and repeat visitors to evaluate site effectiveness.
Functionality Cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to:
- remember the choices you make (such as your user name, account details and region) so you do not have to re-enter that information when you return to our website
- personalize our website content for you.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies record your visit to our website, your response to our online advertisement; track the pages you have visited and the website links you have followed. We use this information to:
- make our website more relevant to your interests based on your past visits to our website
- tailor our online advertisements or offers on our or third party websites to those which are most likely to be of interest to you
- evaluate the effectiveness of our online marketing and advertising
- cookies may be placed on your device by us or by third parties on our behalf, for campaign purposes such as Google and MailChimp.
For Fraud Prevention: We may also use the above mentioned cookies to assist us in fraud prevention. In cases of data breach, we will notify data protection authorities and affected individuals within seventy two (72) hours or within other time limits under the applicable laws.
First-Party Cookies are issued from our website that is being accessed. It serves to give memory to the site about data and preferences of the user
Third-Party Cookies are set by a website other than our website. It collects certain information to carry out various researches into the behaviour or demographics of the user
HOW TO ACCEPT OR REJECT COOKIES
All loaded scripts but the strictly necessary ones are paused until the consent to the cookies has been confirmed via an opt-in box prior to the full opening of our website to the user. In this way, a “prior consent” can be obtained and be affirmed.
The cookies in the selection will be grouped according to categories that the user may check or uncheck. Necessary cookies will be whitelisted and will be fixed as they are necessary for the website to function properly. Cookie categories like preferential/functional and statistical/analytical which do not handle personal data, may be pre-checked and can be un-checked by the use as a choice. Marketing/Targeting/Advertising cookies which may track personal data on the other hand, must actively be opted into by the user for compliant or by default be unchecked.
If the user chooses to have the details shown, the pop-up banner will also include the above list containing all of the active cookies and online tracking being used as one of the selections to be ticked.
Rejecting cookies can also be a possible option and the user can still access the website. However, some of the features and functionality of the services may not work or be provided in the website especially if the cookie involved is of necessary information in nature.
The user will always have access to the website for their state of consent and can at any time renew their mind and choose to change setting, withdraw or delete information. To be able to withdraw, the user must have accepted first the cookies before blocking them.
Since consent was given through an opt-in box, users can return to the same through an opt-out box in the settings menu.
All given consents will be securely recorded and stored as documentation in case of control. They will be automatically collected through a secure connection and stored as strongly encrypted keys.
Every twelve (12) months from the noted first visit to the site, the user will be given an option to renew his state of consent or not through another pop-up banner.
At the user’s request, all personal data can be deleted if it’s no longer necessary to the purpose for which it was collected.
You can also do the adjustments to the cookies by adjusting your browser settings. To clear existing cookies previously placed on your browser, select the option to clear the browsing history.
These links will set out information on how to change your settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Apple Safari.